Honeywell has been providing its customers with over 125 years of innovation, creating efficient technology solutions for generating clean, healthy energy. Control Solutions supports several Honeywell products, including Control Valves, Valve Actuators, Damper Actuators, and Variable Frequency Drives.
Honeywell Control Valves & Valve Actuators
Honeywell’s extensive line of control valves and valve actuators control steam and water with glycol media in heating and cooling applications. Available in 2-way and 3-way configurations and sizes from 1/2” to 20”.
- Featured parabolic flow insert
- Uniquely constructed for a smoother flow curve and greater degree of rotation responsiveness
- More accurate flow rate with less wear and tear
- Same actuator mounting bracket for all 1/2”-3” valves
- Spring and non-spring return actuators available
- Mount directly onto flanged or threaded globe valves or unitary valves for control in HVAC systems
- Several version available, including Valve/Modulating Actuator Combination, Valve/Floating Actuator Combinations, VC Series Two-Position Actuators, MVN, & more
Honeywell Damper Actuators
Honeywell’s line of HVAC damper actuators is proven in over 110 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities and hundreds of utilities worldwide, making their damper actuators the top performers in the HVAC industry.
- Long-lasting value
- Reliable performance
- Trouble-free operation
- Spring return and non-spring return damper actuators and damper actuator accessories and parts available
- Other available styles including M847, M447, ML6194, & more
Honeywell Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
North American buildings consume more than 70% of the continent’s electricity production, with half of that used to circulate air and water. Honeywell’s line of VFDs maximizes energy savings by modulating the speed of fans and pumps in HVAC systems. Control Solutions can set you up with the appropriate VFD for your building to help you conserve energy.
- Can operate in conjunction with your building management system or independently through its internal PID capabilities
- Engineered with startup wizards, PC programming, and intuitive graphical interface for faster, more accurate commissioning
- Labor-saving features allow for reliable maintenance over the life of the drive
- Models available: SmartVFD HVAC, SmartVFD COMPACT, & NXS/NXP Series
- 3-year warranty on all products