JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN: LEAD ROLE
Location: Alpena, MI
Salary: Depends on Experience
- Test electrical systems using tools that include voltmeters, oscilloscopes, and ohmmeters to determine where issues may be occurring, the safety of the system and to ensure compatibility
- Document actions, testing results, observations, final diagnosis of the situation, and steps taken to resolve issues for each job or situation
- Repair electrical issues by replacing or installing components, wiring or devices
- Determine the steps necessary to assess an electrical situation using testing devices, blueprints, and maps
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and through reporting violations of policies, procedures, and guidelines to immediate supervisor
- Use ladders, scaffolding, platforms, and lifts to work on electrical systems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A High School Diploma or GED and completion of any relevant work experience
- Experience or education in working with temperature controls and HVAC equipment
- Experience managing teams or possesses leadership skills to reach management level
- Ability to meet project deadlines and budgets
- Strong work ethic, team player
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES
- Michigan Journeymen Preferred
- Company Vehicle
- Health Insurance
- Cell Phone
- Vacation time
WHY WORK FOR CONTROL SOLUTIONS?
Control Solutions, Inc is a premier building automation systems contractor serving the state of Michigan. We’re experts who listen first, evaluate needs, and then devise a thorough, well-thought-out plan. We are the exclusive Distech, Trend, and Novar dealers in the state of Michigan, and support the complete line of Tridium products. We also have in-depth experience with other systems including Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Trane, Carrier, Siemens, Siebe, and Staefa, among others. Our services include installation, design/build, 24/7 emergency, managed services, test and balance (TAB), and commissioning and retro-commissioning.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.