BAS Service Technician
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Salary: Depends on Experience
- Diagnose and repair routine electronic control system malfunctions.
- Provide sketches of field changes and discrepancies for engineering corrections and drawings.
- Communicate with customers upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
- Keep customers informed of the nature of service provided, outstanding issues, and recommended system enhancements, upgrades, and/or repairs.
- Promote the sale of add-on work.
- Manage assigned work to meet professional execution, time, and customer satisfaction standards.
- May provide training to customers on electronic control systems operations.
- Deliver manuals and documentation to customers for training. Support the mechanical staff on equipment.
- Create or update documentation for customers' BAS systems.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 2 ‐ 4-year technical degree and/or industry related technical field experience including HVAC Systems, DDC Systems, software, and device calibration.
- Knowledgeable in DDC applications pertaining to the HVAC industry.
- Ability to visit job construction hard hat areas and climb stairs, maneuver in and around pipework and air ducts and work safely near exposed line voltage and low voltage wiring and terminations.
- Possess valid state motor vehicle license and possess safe driving record as required by company’s insurance carrier.
- Experience with BACnet, Distech, JCI, and Niagara based products is preferred.
- Company Vehicle
- Health Insurance
- Cell Phone
- Vacation time
WHY WORK FOR CONTROL SOLUTIONS?
Control Solutions, Inc is a premier building automation systems contractor serving the state of Michigan. We’re experts who listen first, evaluate needs, and then devise a thorough, well-thought-out plan. We are the exclusive Distech, Trend, and Novar dealers in the state of Michigan, and support the complete line of Tridium products. We also have in-depth experience with other systems including Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Trane, Carrier, Siemens, Siebe, and Staefa, among others. Our services include installation, design/build, 24/7 emergency, managed services, test and balance (TAB), and commissioning and retro-commissioning.
If you would like to join our team, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.