Currently Hiring HVAC Controls Engineer: Southeast Michigan Market
Schedule: 40-50 hours per week, some travel required.
WHY WORK FOR CONTROL SOLUTIONS?
Control Solutions, Inc. is a premier building automation systems contractor serving the state of Michigan. We’re experts who listen first, evaluate needs, and then devise a thorough, well-thought-out plan. We are the exclusive Alerton, Trend, and Novar dealers in the state of Michigan, and support the complete line of Tridium products. We also have in-depth experience with other systems including Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Trane, Carrier, Siemens, Siebe, and Staefa, among others. Our services include installation, design/build, 24/7 emergency, managed services, test and balance (TAB), and commissioning and retro-commissioning.
- Performs and is proficient in the design, installation, programming, start-up & commissioning of building automation systems
- Ensures proper set-points, schedules, alarms and sequences of operation are correctly programmed and managed
- Provides technical assistance and leadership to diagnose and repair control systems, address concerns and ensure occupancy comfort
- Perform inspections and preventive maintenance tasks for the control systems including point-to-point check-out, sensor calibration, and database back-up
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A High School Diploma or GED and completion of any college, apprenticeship or equivalent work experience
- Possess computer skills, including knowledge in Office, VPNs, networking, and web technologies
- Understanding of mechanical systems and equipment; basic mechanical aptitude
- Proficiency and working knowledge of control systems and HVAC computer programming experience (Tridium, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Trane, Siemens, Carrier, etc.)
- People skills, ability to interact with customers and co-workers in a professional manner
- Strong work ethic
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES
- Tridium/Niagara AX and/or N4 Certifications (preferred, but not required)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Company Vehicle
- Health Insurance
- Cell Phone
- Vacation time